Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

January SFS2015-A

My first month of posting! I'm sooo excited!  Ok, here goes....

MONTH: January

SPENT: $12.00-  I ordered the Hope, Dream, Imagine, and Believe chartpack from the talented Ms. Joan Elliott.  I want to do it as a set to go with the purple green blue butterfly.  My plan is to replace Joan's colors to match the ones in the butterfly pattern.  

EARNED: Nothing.  The 2 projects that I completed were started in 2014, so I don't think they count anyway.  (I'm not sure because I don't really understand the "earned" part yet...if someone could explain I would greatly appreciate it!)

But!!!! I have had 2, that's right.... Two finishes since January 1st!! I finished them through the turtle trot challenge.  I guess I can include them in the SFS ... Someone will have to let me know if I can't. 

First up is a wedding dress pattern I bought from Etsy.  This one was started last year and I only had a little bit to finish on the bottom of her dress.  



Next is just a little pattern called Take Time....but it's a finish! I started this one last year sometime... and if you follow my turtle trot post, you will see how much I've done.  There was only a little bit of the blue water done when I picked it up again.







STITCH FROM STASH: Nothing. I'm still working on 10 pieces from the turtle trot.  I'm hoping to have another finish for February month, then I'll replace the finish with a stash pattern.  We shall see.

Anyway, so far for January I've worked on:
1. Dockside quilt
2. Take time finished 
3. Mirabilia Red
4. Mirabilia Winter Queen
5.Whole Lotta Latte
6. Butterfly girl
7. Converted pic to pattern of my cat
8. Rocky Point
9. View from a window
10 .Wedding Dress finished
10.Purple Blue Green Butterfly (replaced the wedding dress lady)

You can see all these patterns in my January Turtle Trot post.



BUDGET CARRIED INTO FEB: $18.00 for a total of $43.00  (because Canada's currency stinks and $30 equals $25 US)

I'm so excited!!!


Happy Stitching!






7 comments:

  1. Hi
    If you have any quetions just sent mel from sfs a email, she or her volunteers will be answering all your questions :)
    I collect every month all of mine earned stitches because i work normaly big projects :)
    Good luck with your projects and your sfs

    ReplyDelete