Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Recap

These are my current wips.  I'm really really hoping to have the lady in the pink dress done this weekend. It's a long weekend and we are going to the lake. The weather is not supposed to be the best, so I'm hoping to snuggle and stitch. 


This is dock side quilts.  I didn't realize just how much I had done until I dug it out last night to take the picture. Bonus!



Rocky point.  This one is going to take a lot longer. I usually work on this one in between projects.  It should've been called confetti point. Ugh. 



This is the one I'm currently working on. She's called butterfly girl.  There are only 11 colors in this one.  But basically only 10 are used mostly. Black is the 11th  color and doesn't get used a lot. 


This is what she will look like once completed. 


And last but not least. I little small I've FINISHED! Took about a week to do.  She reminds me of my daughters kitten who gets. into. everything.  This pic shows exactly something she would do.  It's supposed to say "Hang in there," but I thought my version was more suited to the kitty lol. 


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink dress lady, what a gorgeous design. And your sentiment for the kitty is so true!
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete