Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A whole lotta notta



I had to put away the pattern for a whole lotta latte which can be found in my previous post here.   I think working on the black fabric gives me migraines.   So it's in my "one of these years days I'll finish that" bin.

I have a finish to show as previously posted! It's called happy camper and I think it's very fitting considering we bought a camper this year!  As soon as I laid eyes on the pattern I knew I had to do it! 

It's by "imaginating," and I ordered it from 123stitch.com. There are a few things I left out of the pattern. Sort of tweaked it to my liking. Also, it's supposed to have a green background but I didn't like all the green, so I just left a little in the foreground.  

Next is a little something "fun" I did to put in the camper.  It's a "just in case you forget" kinda thing. I thought it was cute hehehe. In case you don't get my sense of humor....it's on the bathroom counter.  My apologies about the poor lighting.

I have a little bit of progress to show on my dockside quilts.  Original post can be found here.

This is before:


And this is after.... approx 7-10 days of stitching:

Another one I am working on is called rocky point.  I don't work on this very often.  I love love love the pattern, but I only work on it in between projects or while I'm waiting for a new pattern to come. 



Happy stitching!




1 comment:

  1. Tina, I love all of the designs you choose, they are all new to me. Gorgeous! Especially dockside quilts!

    ReplyDelete