Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Art Lady Nouveau #3



I got a little stitching done on her.  I spent 2 days Sunday and Monday putting my floss on bobbins.  I just couldn't leave it. Had to do it right away.  Hate my OCD some days!

Anyway I got a bit of her dress filled in tonight, and a little on her sleeve. I don't think I will have her done by this weekend  like I had hoped.  My boss is back from holidays, so it's back to regular work days for me and just stitching in the evenings again. 


Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you meant about bobbinating (if that is a word) your floss. 152 skeins is a lot of winding! Your lady is looking good. Shame work has to get in the way of stitching isn't it?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, if cross stitching was considered work, I'd be rich!!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful stitching. I sometimes really hate puttung floss on bobbins. It's so boring and takes such a long time. I normally do it in stages now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, my OCD will not allow me to do things in stages. It's all or nothing. I hate that part of me lol. Oh well, at least it's done now!

      Delete
  3. I strangely enjoy bobbin winding, it's quite satisfying :P Your lady is looking wonderful, great progress.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete